Cyclingisus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclingisus Forums

My Site of All kinds of Forums! Just Find one right for you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
helma

Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? Empty
PostSubject: Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?   Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:39 am

I play the drums, except the way i play is having my left arm play the hi-hat and my right play the snare when doing a rock beat. I notice that many drummers cross their arms when they play. Is the way i play ok? or should i learn to play like every other drummer and cross the arms...

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?   Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Discard this message, it was made by mistake

Last edited by monsterenergy on Sat May 29, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monsterenergy

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?   Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:55 pm

helma wrote:
I play the drums, except the way i play is having my left arm play the hi-hat and my right play the snare when doing a rock beat. I notice that many drummers cross their arms when they play. Is the way i play ok? or should i learn to play like every other drummer and cross the arms...

If you are right handed, you hit the snare with your left. Vice Versa Left handed. Also, I forgot my pass to admin on this forum, and the forum has been moved to www.madservers2010.net Go sign up there and we will have a lot more activity responding to your questions and stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newgold

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?   Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 am

Discard this message, it was made by mistake

-----------------------------
Seo Company Glasgow
Seo Services Glasgow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?   Is it better to cross your arms when drumming? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it better to cross your arms when drumming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclingisus Forums :: Drum Set Discussion-
Jump to: